Monday 12 September 2011

I HEART TOPSHOP....


I spent all of today being 'guest editor' in Topshop (fanks for having me Sir Philip!) Had SUPER fun with the lovely Topshop team...trolley dashing round grabbing whatever I fancied then putting it all into looks for mannequins and the window. There's so much hot gear in store right now it was hard to edit down to my favourites. I could have carried on and on...

I can't reveal what I chose yet, but here's a taste of my styling skills. Me and my little bro camping it up in some kind of 'stuffed/anti-skinny' looks I created. (Why??!!)

My curated selection of garms, tunes, books and mags launches in Topshop Oxford Circus this Thursday 15th September. A word of advice - the pieces from Simone Rocha and Michael van der Ham's capsules I included are limited edition and seriously GORGEOUS...so get down early!! xx