Friday 25 March 2011

SUEÑO LATINO...

What a difference a holiday makes...I'm like a new person...

Over the past 11 years Tulum really has become home. Best of all I love hanging out con mi famiglia...Juan, Georgia, little Ananda...

..the beach with it's wild ocean waves and pelicans...
..dawn here is unbelievable..the sun rises like a fiery orb..

...beach party fun con mi amigos..

..the lagoon...

...my buddy Dan from Zamas restaurant. Loved their live music every night, and loved his WTP (Whats The Point) t shirt possibly even more!
Dan's hacienda...rad..

...and his place in the Sian Ka'an nature reserve...thankfully somewhere the developers can't ruin...

..I'm in truck heaven here...


..this one had dead butterflys in it's grill..


Saying goodbye to Tulum is always painful..but I know nos vemos muy pronto! xx