Saturday 26 March 2011

HI LONDON...

Ok so I may be missing Tulum, but there are still plenty of reasons to love London right now...

1. The blossom's out..

2. It's a beautiful city especially on a sunny day. Here's brilliant blogger Sasha Wilkins aka Liberty London Girl enjoying the view of St Pauls - we were on a rooftop shoot together. Sasha wore an Erdem frock and Lara Bohinc heels...hot!

3. This stunning new ring by Jordan Askill was waiting for me on my desk. How's THAT for a welcome home??!! xx

4. And most of all my incredible team at work and circle of friends..doh obviously!! Without them I wouldn't bother being here. The other night Henry Holland organised and hosted 'Debut' a charity event for Cancer Research...what a special person..
Here's Pixie in House of Holland AW11. She told me she decided to wear both dresses Henry sent her, one ontop of the other...how gorgeous does she look?
...her new Loewe bag...yummsies!

...beauties..Virginnia Bates and my homie Sloanie..

..naughty James Cordon brought the house down when he auctioned his own underpants and a snog to raise money for Cancer Research. Genius!

Well done Henry. L-O-V-E  this boy xx