Friday 31 December 2010

THE RUIN OF ALL RESTRAINT...


So last night, 30th December,  a few of us had the genius idea to meet up for 'a low-key  drink'...that out of nowhere gathered momentum and turned into a MONSTER session. Doh..so hungover my New Years Eve plans are in total ruins...I've not even bothered getting out of bed all day.

Anyways, hope you're all having fun wherever you are tonight, and that 2011 brings you everything your heart desires. And more.

Here's a picture of what I'm wishing for....



...palm fringed beaches, stars...and a little MAGIC...

(how cute does ace photographer Jamie Hawkesworth look, wearing Christopher Shannon AW10 show make up??)

Happy New Year to you beauties. L-O-V-E you all xx



PS congratulations to David Lindwall who got hitched today in Sweden. (David I still want to buy this t shirt from your first collection..I neeeeed it!!)