Thursday 30 December 2010

A LESSON IN EXCESS...

Hope your Christmas was fun. Mine felt like a Lotto Rollover...in that it just kept getting better and bigger, boozier and boozier..etc

Loved having Dim Sum, mulled wine/Prosecco/Advocat/Baileys and jigsaws round 'the fire' at casa Shazza der Ham...

..spied this Christmas dinner flavour Pot Noodle...WTF??
Michael got quite jolly on Snowballs and marshmallows...

..one night a bunch of us played Secret Santa at Elaine's restaurant...Charlie Porter wore an actual lamp accessory, Mystic Meg fired up the party poppers, and Rich Nix got given a plastic animal kingdom..
...Wiltshire was picture perfect...
..Christmas rolled straight into my birthday. Hungover, in my new pink Meadham Kirchhoff hologram tee, drinking pink champagne with my sisters and mama was special...
Rich Nix brought me round the best pressies...
..a Linda Stirling print bag...
..customised Veuve...
..gorgeous SS11 show shoes which I cant wait to wear..
...Holly Fulton sent me one of her adorable Smythson diaries...
..I was then treated to dinner and an epic movie...

Yep, I'm a lucky little spoilt brat. And there's still New Years Eve to go.
Oh God.