Thursday 21 October 2010

IT'S OFFICIEL...

Sooner or later I was going to have to tell you about Fashion East's new sister project, Lulu & Co. So we've made a limited edition capsule of 10 iconic dresses by 10 of Fashion East's finest designers to celebrate their amazingness and our 10 year birthday. The dresses are launching in store any day now and I am quietly...BEYOND EXCITED!!

Anyway, here are some of the Lulu & Co protagonists, in all their glory.... in November's issue of L'Officiel (huge thank you to our French friends Daphne and Adrien!). Shot by Rebecca Thomas, at Bistrotheque and The Nelson's Head. Cheers to our girl Mads for styling...

Hazel and Pablo (House of Jazz) and David Waddington is where it all started for me. If I hadnt have met them in the Brickies and 333 back in 1997, I doubt I would have ever started Fashion East. Along with Fee Doran (Mrs Jones) they were my inspiration...



The brilliant Sloanie, in a Meadham Kirchhoff hand painted jacket, with Orinthia wearing the Lulu & Co. Meadham Kirchhoff dress...

Isabelle in Gareth Pugh's patent leather bandeau dress for Lulu & Co. Killer!


Menswear designer James Long...my total honey..




 Look at Jonny Saunders and Amber! They adore each other. And me them...


Beautiful creatures Rich Nicoll and Lou Gray, wearing her Lulu & Co gown...

Roksanda couldnt be at the shoot, her baby was nearly due. But here's her gorgeous cocktail frock for Lulu & Co...

My right hand man, Rori, with menswear designer hottie Martine Rose...


Awww..Henry and Pixie!

(She was sooo snuggly in her cashmere House of Holland dress...that I had to grab a quick cuddle too)

Mirror mirror on the wall who's the fiercest of them all? Jeanette (obvs), rocking Holly Fulton's Lulu & Co dress....

Despite most people turning up 2-3 hours late with hangovers, it was the most relaxed fun shoot ever. This pic is when Sloanie led us into an absurd sing song round Bistrotheque's piano...kind of like a bad audition for X factor's group category...on acid..

...L-O-V-E it xx