Friday 27 August 2010

IBIZA....FOREVER...

When the going gets tough...I chip off on holiday...
I lived on this beautiful island as a kid and coming back always feels like home. By the way, my room is the tree house overlooking the pool...
Left in such a hurry I forgot to pack my driving license. Have you tried cycling in blazing 30 degree heat with 100% hummidity? Yeah, its hilarous...
My old pal Paul Davies on the boat to Formentera. Paulio!!
..we had some mega nights dancing till dawn. Detroit's Derrick May cleaned up at Space, and Tony Humphries turned me and the whole of DC10 upside down with his old skool disco and rare groove...bless Tony...legend. Meanwhile Sasha played a sundown set at Ushuaia that ended with his remix of The XX's Crystalised...stunning..nearly cried..(but Jonny Beach was making me laugh too much)
..I find all those late nights require a good breakfast the morning after...
...and siestas under a palm tree...just what the doctor ordered..
..tonight's my last night and I've got the blues..watching the sun set from the roof of my hotel...


I have some Godalmighty music to face when I get home (and I don't just mean Carnival)..it's three weeks till London Fashion Week..yes..THREE WEEKS. Time to get my bronzed ass into gear. Seriously though.

See you next summer Ibiza...xx