Saturday 21 August 2010

CHEZ BEN 'N' ED.....

I do so love these two. Not to mention their Meadham Kirchhoff label, where the clothes are so charming it's RIDICULOUS!

Their house is basically a treasure chest full of art and curiosities they constantly add to. The latest find is this incredible hand painted wallpaper scroll by De Gournay....
I'd never heard of De Gournay until today, but now I'm obsessed....

They had Francoise Hardy playing softly in the background...naturellement..


Her tomboy jumper's tres jolly here...


..je suis perfection non?




..ooh..nicely accessorised Francoise. 10 out of 10!

She's got to me. I get home and all I want on repeat is Message Personnel. Whispered lyrics! Frenchness! Melodrama!

(actually the lyrics are pretty cool...)

Ben 'n' Ed...J'ADORE!
xx