Friday 23 April 2010

THIS WAS THE WEEK....

..that me and Gareth Pugh convinced ourselves the volcano thing was The Start Of Armageddon!!

(Not convinced enough to make me miss the Harvey Nichols press day though). 

Rails of scrumptious clothes to look through and mates to chat to (HI RIX!)

..plus leopard print cakes on sticks that matched my manicure and Foxy's YSL ring...

This week I also experimented with wearing proper grown up tailored trousers instead of ripped jeans and reeeboks. Wide legged Richard Nicoll ones to be precise...

...Bethy Babes got back from holiday..yaaay!
...AND to top it all off, those lovely people at The Old Truman Brewery upgraded Fashion Beast to a bigger office. Check out our new attic getting whitewashed...
Once we're done lugging boxes/ trying to assemble flat pack furniture I think a big fat office warming party is in order don't you?