Wednesday 21 April 2010

LARGE AND IN CHARGE...

Make the mistake of absent mindedly typing monstertruck into ebay. This cranked up Chevy's currently only £360. I think I need it in my life. I could take it to Truckfest..
Me and Ebru Ercon went last year. Ebru rocks - as well as being a brilliant designer she speaks CB radio and likes convoys and claxons...and is always the very last one standing on the dancefloor..
We had hours of mindless fun watching monster trucks crush stuff...

..and lorrys pulling wheelies...
I already worked out my outfit: Marjan Pejosky leather trucker shorts..
Horace leather waistcoat..
..and my favourite HERE'S THE BEEF slogan tee from James Long...
inspired by a vintage tee from his boyfriend Ethan..

Here's James and his adorable niece Eleanor...giving it a big ten four..

L-O-V-E
x