Friday 18 December 2009

TATE GOES POP

Tate Modern has a brilliant Pop Art show on, we all pile along for the opening. The Charlies (Porter & Harrington) are djing and it's maybe the most fun I've ever had at Tate. Along with Carsten Holler's slides.


Jeff Koons and La Cicciolina. I went to a fancy dress party as her one time, but Jonny Woo ran off with my long blond wig. I wonder where that got to...


I don't know the name of this artist but loved it lots.


We bump into hairdresser Duffy and his girlfirend Lucy.

And Here's Tracey Emin looking hot and Scott.
 Here's Louise Gray next to Tracey's mannequin. It's a DIY queen meets DIY queen moment.




Here's Jeanette studying Andy Warhol's pictures of Grace Jones.


Murakami's cabinet of bling miniatures.


We're totally feeling the Keith Haring room.