Friday 18 December 2009

NEXT STOP...PARIS


So we get to Paris and go straight to Gareth Pugh's show at Palais de Tokyo.
There's a massive crowd trying to get in. Gareth's PR, Mandi Lennard, is handling it brilliantly as usual.

Inside it's just as crazy; Rhianna's showed up and sent the paps (and me) into a frenzy.


The collection is beautiful, eerie, ghostly soft shades of grey. The finale music is Zombie by The Cranberries, which I havent heard in years.
Perfection.


I buy this toy cat in Palais de Tokyo giftshop for my amazing intern, Sophie who I've nicknamed Sophiecat. They have identical big blue eyes and crazy characters. 


Here's Sophiecat wearing Holly Fulton SS10 whilst working at our Paris showroom. She had to go back to Vienna to finish her studies....come back and visit soon Sophiecat - we miss you!