Tuesday 1 November 2011

TOPSHOP...PART 2...

Even though it was ages ago, I feel I should tell you what I got up to at Topshop (if you feel like reading the official interview it's here).
Lets just say I had SO MUCH FUN playing at shops I ended up buying half of my own edit, and I now want a permanent shop to play in please...


Cute graphic tee...
..with chunky earrings...

...sucker for anything with a loveheart on it..

Big on matching earrings and necklace sets - these are vintage-y but reworked in modern white metal... 


... teamed this adorable bird print tee...
 ...with tough bird accessories...
 ..and more birds...my silly side had to have these Tweety pants in the mix...

Tweety's too cool, right up there with Road Runner...

Incase you happen to have 5 minutes free to loaf, I recommend watching this all time classic..."To Beep or not to Bee"p...