Tuesday 19 July 2011

INTRODUCING....

My new intern (and studio fit model since we sussed she's a perfect size 8)...it's the lovely Laura!

Not only does Laura make the perfect cuppa (very important), but she assisted me fantastically on our lookbook shoot last week. The highlight was when she brought two left shoe samples, and went the whole day without realising she'd put two contact lenses in her own left eye. Now that's my kind of girl.

Knew right away we had to cast Harriet from IMG...such a dream...

..and little Georgia from Storm....insanely hot...and fun!


Anyway, more on our MAD LOVE for the girls later, back to Laura's latest triumphs: apparently she's gone and set me up a Twitter account without even telling me. Amazing! I'd resisted fiercely up till now. You can see our first few wobbly steps into the abyss here...oh God. It begins...