Tuesday 21 June 2011

HAPPY SUMMER SOLSTICE...

Today me and my business partner Tania invited 80 friends to lunch at Harry's Bar to celebrate our second Lulu & Co collection. Editors, designers, stylists, models and muses...such a treat to hang out with lovely people, some of whom I rarely see outside of fashion week. Maybe it was the solstice, the bellinis on the sunny terrace, the delicious lunch we romped through, the fact we'd all skivved work..I dunno...but everyone was in a most marvellous mood...
Henners had to get special permission to wear shorts..they're usually totally banned at Harrys!! By the way, we're reissuing these polka dot babies for Lulu & Co Resort...L-O-V-E...

I made sure I sat beside Roksanda fresh off the plane from NYC to catch up on all her news...by the way have you seen her Resort?? Glorious...I'm getting one of the turbans. As is Sloanie. Now THAT'S going to be a look...

Hi Sarah Mower MBE, Rich Nicoll and Lou Gray...


Hi Time Out's Maggie Davis (wearing our House of Jazz dress)

Hi Charlotte Dellal. Too beautiful for words...

 Hi Vogue.com's Dolly Jones and Tank's Caroline Issa...stunning...

How cool are the neon vase flower arrangements Tania made? They matched her neon Roksanda jacket. Can't help coveting her Richard Nicoll top too...looking hot!!


SO MUCH FUN!!! Thanks everyone for coming xx