Tuesday 7 June 2011

BACK WITH A BANG...

Fresh back from my travels, I had such fun seeing everyone again Saturday night. Jordee was down from Glasgow, Margaritas at the Nelsons with Cynthia's crew, Rosie Vogel and Tim Clifton-Green's party with Sloanie, then Charlie Caseley Hayford's birthday...wirlwind kinda night..

Mads getting ready to go out. Sooo wish I had this Chris Kane dress...

Happy Birthday Charlie, thanks for a mega party!

Mandi Lennard was ruling the dancefloor. Wish I'd known her back in the Dingwalls days!
Romy XX on the decks..
..met Orlando from the Maccabees...well cute..
 ..Hi Matthew Stone ...its no use hiding from me..
 ..pushing on through till dawn..
..till we finally hit the sack..

Had a very lazy lie in with Jordee on Sunday. This photo is now 10 years old but some things never change...he's the best...


I LOVE MY FRIENDS xx