Thursday 10 March 2011

PARIS...

Eight long days on the trot working in the Paris showroom and I'm pretty fried. But it's been loads of fun! I got to chat with buyers, hang out with my lovely friends, dissect each show as the pictures went live on Style.com, go for boozy bistro lunches and play dress up in each others collections....

Love this Emma Cook bunny tee!
Mad for Henry's light refective Sibling jumper. Sadly I wasn't fast enough to snap a pic of him in Roksanda's electric blue fox fur that she wore to breakfast with Anna dello Russo. Incredible.
We even got the buyers trying on stuff as they bought it (our Natascha Stolle crocodile dress proved to be a winner..)
Bumped into a naughty Nicola...
..tempted to personal order this Mugler jacket...

Love magazine's Victoria..looking fabulous at Carri Casetteplaya's party at colette...
Verbal and Yoon played THE biggest tunes....decked out in Cassetteplaya tees and Ambush rings..

London crew in the house...gorge!

Yoon, Carri and Mandi..hi girls!
I read Mandi's little nephew's comic 'The Zoom' on the Eurostar home. What a talent.

Home sweet home at last.. dont think I've ever been so tired in my entire life...
Au revoir Paris....xx