Saturday 5 February 2011

WHAT DAY IS IT?..

Work's so insanely busy I've lost all sense of time. Lucy, my intern looked worried when on Monday I asked 'is today Tuesday or what?'. It only got worse as the week wore on.

Here are some highlights from the blur:

Meera Sleight, fashion maestro and all round goddess, spent the day with us working on prints for the next Lulu & Co collection. How I wish she could be a permanent fixture...

New arrivals...a stunning tulle jacket from Simone Rocha, and a stunning Linda Stirling print dress from Richard Nicoll. GORGEOUS!! xx
Art Director extraordinaire, Patrick Waugh, spent an evening with us going through ideas for Lulu & Co. Patz I'm sooo excited...!

Hazel's schedule was so hectic we had to meet on a Friday evening while she was getting her hair cut to look through fabric swatches! Tommy Gunns gave us nice large glasses of wine while we chatted...very civilised..

I always love what Hazel's wearing. Today it was her cute army boots with the buckle detail. Annoyingly I left mine in Naples and can't find their equivalent here...

..the day before she'd been rocking the Sibling sequined leopard in camel/orange from their first collection that I never got and have massively regretted ever since...

I only managed to haul myself out one night this week, but it was super fun. Cocktails at Cecconis, popped into see lovely Starworks in their swish new offices on Cork Street, then it was onto Bistrotheque for a very special dinner with friends.......for darling Sloanie Pony's birthday...xx