Wednesday 9 February 2011

BUNNEY HEARTS FERRY....

Andrew Bunney has a jewellery line that "seeks to make simple things look beautiful, intriguing and understandable". I like how he recreates everyday objects in a superfine precious metal style...all handcrafted in England and hallmarked at the Goldsmith's Company...
Anyway,  he will be taking part in our Fashion East Menswear Installations at fashion week. I asked if he'd maybe be bringing a small furry bunny along as part of his display?
The answer was "no but I do happen to have a pet ferret I rescued on the streets of London when he was an abandoned baby. I named him Bryan Ferry..then found out he was actually a she, so she is now known simply as Ferry"...

Hi Ferry the ferret!! OMG....the ultimate mascot...

..I cant WAIT to meet her, smuggle her past Somerset House security and have her party around the place. I am officially in love with Andrew's pet. His jewellery sure aint bad either...