Saturday 23 October 2010

HAIR OF THE DOG...

There's nothing I like doing better on a Saturday afternoon than popping into the dog fancy dress party down my local..

Meg's meeting and greeting on the door. Hi babes!

Coco as Robin Hood...

..a boy dog was wearing the cutest French maid outfit (99p on ebay)

Bob the wizard...the only contestant who actually liked wearing his hat and didnt try to rip it off..

..the suicide bombers were favourites to win..

..but were pipped to the post by Rooney. He had matching red devil horns. Genius..

Loved the atmosphere in the Nelsons today, everyone bonding over dogs..

nearly mistook these for bar snacks..

 ..wish I could download their entire jukebox to my ipod...

 ..Keith was looking particularly ace today...

..his hardwear's made by his mate at Pewter Replicas...

..wish I had a dog, just imagine the outfits we'd cook up together... xx