Sunday 26 September 2010

THEY ROCKED...

After a long night lying wide awake, the big day's finally here!  I'm still nervous as hell before the show, even though my team and event producers Blonstein & Associates have got it all under control and I've been doing it 10 years. TEN YEARS??? Mad how time flies when you're having fun...

Waterloo Eurostar looks incredible in the sunlight (thank you Topshop for having us!), all's calm backstage, ace guests start arriving...and..the show is beautiful.

Here are some of my favourite looks...

Heikki...

Felicity...

Simone...
They did amazing, it looked polished and fresh, so proud of them!!


All that remains to do is get Chris on sound desk to pop on my fave happy tune as guests leave...

..romp through some interviews backstage, then have a massive glass of bubbly with everyone xx
Photo by Kevin Tachman, American Vogue.