Friday 21 May 2010

HAPPY SHOPPER.....


Me and Richard Nicoll got to the opening of Topshop Knightsbridge really late - shopping was in full swing and particularly frenzied around the Meadham Kirchhoff capsule, with Yasmin le Bon, Sarah Mower, Tricia Ronane, Ronnie Cook Newhouse all getting stuck in.

Here's the ever-stunning Yasmin with the nude sparkly chiffon tee I wanted..(dont know whether it was her or Sarah who nabbed the last one when I wasnt looking)...
The afterparty at Zuma was mega. Rich and me ploughed through an entire dessert board when (hopefully) no one was looking. We recommend the green tea and banana cake with coconut ice cream...

My heros Ed Meadham and Ben Kirchhoff in the cab home...smiling!! xx

Wake up to realise my Meadham Kirchhoff sparkly tee still has the security tag on. I swear I didnt nick it...

Oops...

And check out my other bad boy purchase - this mongolian lambskin trimmed tweed jacket by Topshop's Boutique team. Love it!! That's winter sorted then.