Monday 30 November 2009

THE IVY. BUT NOT AS WE KNOW IT.

After Richard Nicoll's show we all head over to an uber glamorous dinner at The Ivy hosted by Sir Philip Green who has hired the place out and stuffed it with every single last fashion powerhouse on the planet. Yup. It's incredible. The celeb count is off the scale and everyone has the most brilliant evening.


























I spot the lovely Charlie Harrington from Stella magazine looking scrumptious in Peter Pilotto...and chatting to...Peter Pilotto!! 


Im sat on a HARDCORE table. Proper grown ups like the Cooke Newhouses and American Vogue dudes. I better mind my Ps and Qs!! Thakoon is really sweet.



I sit beside Joan Burstein from Browns. LEGEND!!! I'm so in awe of her I almost feel I should curtsey when I meet her. She's a QUEEN. Respect.



Here are Giles, Monsieur Christian Louboutin, and fabulous editor Sophia Neophitou. What a delish threesome!




Meringues are to die for. Going..going...um..GONE!!



Topping off a great night is mystery guest singer...Mr Bryan Ferry!! Yasmin le Bon and Kate Moss are rocking out down the front, the whole room is singing along to Avalon.


Such fun!! But gotta be sensible and go home...my show's in 2 days. Aaargh!!!


So I hop on the number 8 nightbus home. Destination Bethnal Green. And BED!!


Home at last. As usual everything gets flung on the floor (sorry Louise Gray dress & shoes, sorry Marios Schwab pearl cuffs - I love you really!!)